Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
It took 3 weeks and 2 days but it's finally happening! This was taken yesterday and is the first time Jax has let Louie lay so close to him. Before, Jax would get up and move whenever Louie got too close. They've had some excellent play sessions as well. We're finally getting there!

8628781d5cb37edb6a62e09a3276ece7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
:jumping::guycelebrate::guycelebrate::guycelebrate: Sooooooooooooooo happy for you all :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
WOOOHOOOO!! :nightfever::nightfever: - Not sure if I told you my mom's story, we had a lab (Tobi), and when she brought home her bully (Dottie), that big ole' lab (Tobi) would run and hide from that little bully, but by the end they were the bestiest of friends, Im sure that bully misses that lab some days...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
WOOOHOOOO!! :nightfever::nightfever: - Not sure if I told you my mom's story, we had a lab (Tobi), and when she brought home her bully (Dottie), that big ole' lab (Tobi) would run and hide from that little bully, but by the end they were the bestiest of friends, Im sure that bully misses that lab some days...

So there is hope! Today Jax wants nothing to do with him.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwwwwwwa......baby steps baby steps.......finally !!!!! :faint: :dancing::dancing::dancing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Frenchie's can be divas.... Cheli still occasionally has his times he wants nothing ti do we Lambeau... just like us -- they need 'me' time

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
It's always a good feeling when you see your dogs getting along with each other :love:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Frenchie's can be divas.... Cheli still occasionally has his times he wants nothing ti do we Lambeau... just like us -- they need 'me' time

I agree,my Frug(frenchie/pug lives here-but is a loner. The only time she participates is to start trouble! If all are sleeping-she will let out a woof,and get them all going! She loves the others-but just won't admit it. Jax will be best friends before you know it-but he may not want YOU to know it! ha!ha! [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree,my Frug(frenchie/pug lives here-but is a loner. The only time she participates is to start trouble! If all are sleeping-she will let out a woof,and get them all going! She loves the others-but just won't admit it. Jax will be best friends before you know it-but he may not want YOU to know it! ha!ha! [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Hahahaha...I do think Jax taunts Louie sometimes. It's like having two toddlers in the house!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Oh good! They look quite comfy nestled together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.