Morning walk with the goon squad

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Always nice to have little brother Pup Pup over for a while while my daughter is on vacation.
011d8826312f90c34951fae3a69964d8.jpg
94ea16b6b4b863cf0e4b892f47498988.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good dogs! If I walked 3 of mine like that,I would be dragged on my face to Memphis!! :ohmy:

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Good dogs! If I walked 3 of mine like that,I would be dragged on my face to Memphis!! :ohmy:
Lol, my wife can relate to that. They know they can't get away with that with me behind the wheel.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh so cute!! I sorta do that with a bulldog and a chi and doesn't work if they see someone that makes then happy.. I gotta keep a bit further apart so no one,,, ha! gets squished.

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Our little Chihuahua wants nothing to do with walking or playing with these guys, lol. Poor guy spends most of the time hiding in our bedroom

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Our little Chihuahua wants nothing to do with walking or playing with these guys, lol. Poor guy spends most of the time hiding in our bedroom

our little Josie (chihuahua) has two 'safe' places in the house so she can be in the front with us and anywhere in the room untill the lump starts to play then she runs into her safe kennel in the front,room , and then in the bedroom, theres another one that she can choose to sleep out in the open, or crawl into her safe zone.. I't s worked out really good, and hank is careful but he trips and pushes her around that way,, but also protective of her... He's real sweet and slow around her, but still one flick of those thick legs put in the wrong spot on her and it could hurt. He loves her, and they walk around the yard together, and she's happy to see him,,,,,,,,,,, just keeps her distance :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Bulldogs and Frenchies...my two favorite dogs!! Good looking pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
[MENTION=17156]2bullies[/MENTION] Great photos! but sorry to hear about the chihuahua hiding in the bedroom... no way they can hang out together?

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
The chi actually only has a problem with Momo (cream frenchie) due to some surprise attacks. Never hurts him, but loves to chase and pin him down, which is terrifying to the little guy.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great looking bunch you have there and I like the leashes. They look like one of the rifle slings I have

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Great looking bunch you have there and I like the leashes. They look like one of the rifle slings I have
Thanks. I'm an old Marine, so anything tactical looking is of interest to me. Not sure if you will be able to see the link below, but this is where I ordered the leashes from. They ship from China and it takes about 3 weeks but you can't beat the price...

Tactical Dog Leash Quick Release Military Dog Leads Belt Army Stretchable Good Handle HA33945970
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com
(from AliExpress Android)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Thanks. I'm an old Marine, so anything tactical looking is of interest to me. Not sure if you will be able to see the link below, but this is where I ordered the leashes from. They ship from China and it takes about 3 weeks but you can't beat the price...

Tactical Dog Leash Quick Release Military Dog Leads Belt Army Stretchable Good Handle HA33945970

I placed an order off of Amazon after seeing your pic along with some better patches for Chunky's Julius Harness but thanks for the link

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

I really like this,,, I'm wondering,,,,,, it sais stretchable. How far does it stretch? as in, I do like a little 'give' but want to be able to keep him close enough from another passing dog w/o just using that short handle. Did I explain at all... lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I placed an order off of Amazon after seeing your pic along with some better patches for Chunky's Julius Harness but thanks for the link

aww,, thanks for this info! going to go check there too! I love the Julius harness :) Hanks is military so that's one reason I thought that leash would look special ;)

Most Reactions