Mack is a rubbie soak.......

JDLaing

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
210
Reaction score
4
Location
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
He has refined gaming the system skills.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1110.webp
    IMG_1110.webp
    491.5 KB · Views: 205
I don't know either, but you are right-he is a handsome dude!
 
Stout boy, How handsome!
 
Oh, boy!! I would love to give this big boy some hugs and butt scratches!! He's so cute!!!! 😘😘🐶🐶

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
That means he soaks up all the attention he can get.

Thanks!

I think it must come naturally to them! Lol
They just can't help it!!
 
He is so happy with that belly rub... he is in the 'zone'
 
He's loving it! Beautiful boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top