Canelo' New Ride

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Well I lost faith in my 4Runner, it just wasn't working for Canelo to keep him cool on trips so I traded in the 4Runner for a new Tundra crew cab like my old Tundra. Why? Because it has vents in the back seat but I now have a new issue. I bought this hammock to cover the back seat, love it! But it blocks the vents, grrr. So I packed scissors if it becomes a problem. The hammock is really nice so here's a pic for any interested in something like this for their babies.

Oops I forgot the pics!

82c0663751d5d1b4923c245d113463ac.jpg

9d0294f4cb9a86cbd87c851620132bda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats on the new truck... but, I'm not seeing a picture?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that's super nice :) I have a good set up in my Subaru forester that I'm real happy with but still thinking of getting that seat stuff for alternate driving needs :) nice!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I bought my suv just for my GS. Needed like you, a/c in the back but I took leather seats to solve the hair issue even though he was completely in the back n never on my seats.

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
I have something similar but the first thing my bullies do is jump in the front before I even get my door open. Uggggghhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We love our Tundra quad , with 6 dogs we still need more space tho lol
The truck has never cost us a dime too
Congrats

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Congrats on the Wheels Canelo - Riding in style!!

Hubby says we have AC vents in the back of his Mazda 3 Hatchback...I have not seen them yet, BUT I want to!! :) As when we travel with Ellie in the summer, I make hubby blast the AC, and I have to cover with blankets :ROFL:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have something similar but the first thing my bullies do is jump in the front before I even get my door open. Uggggghhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I love that second photo of the dogs in truck! I once bought a minivan that was made with a foldaway table,a couch,TV,and back seat that converted to a bed. I thought the dogs would be so comfortable on the couch and bed-watch tv! They all crowded up front between the bucket seats,and the rest of the van was empty! Used it twice,and sold it! You would have thought I was sending them to Siberia-oh so far away,in the back seat!! :fie:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
you guys are so funny ......... and :) I love feeling I'm not all crazie with the stuff I do FOR my dog ;)

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Well I love the hammock! It did keep the hair off the seats, kept Chug the pug from jumping in the front seat, and didn't interfere with keeping the cab and pups cool. In fact Husband had his arms pulled inside his shirt because he was so cold, lolllll!!!!

I purchased Weather Tech floor liners and they are great! After our trip I was able to slide out the hammock and clean it. Then went to the car wash, washed the outside of the truck then vacuumed and wiped down the exterior in under 30 minutes, no hair in the truck. Very easy and quick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well I love the hammock! It did keep the hair off the seats, kept Chug the pug from jumping in the front seat, and didn't interfere with keeping the cab and pups cool. In fact Husband had his arms pulled inside his shirt because he was so cold, lolllll!!!!

I purchased Weather Tech floor liners and they are great! After our trip I was able to slide out the hammock and clean it. Then went to the car wash, washed the outside of the truck then vacuumed and wiped down the exterior in under 30 minutes, no hair in the truck. Very easy and quick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was JUST going to ask you how it went and how you like it... This Is great and I'm going to look into it as well... My car is perfect for my weekly 2 hour drive, but if I'm going to go far far, I would like him more up front with me/us.. did you get it specific to your car or is it a general size s m L ? brand you suggest??? Anyway, thanks for the update and glad it worked so well.

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I was JUST going to ask you how it went and how you like it... This Is great and I'm going to look into it as well... My car is perfect for my weekly 2 hour drive, but if I'm going to go far far, I would like him more up front with me/us.. did you get it specific to your car or is it a general size s m L ? brand you suggest??? Anyway, thanks for the update and glad it worked so well.

Here is what I got. Since the Tundra has such a large back seat I had to measure the deminsions to make sure the hammock would fit. There are smaller versions of these.

Large Pet Seat Cover for Truck, Van, large SUV, Trailer 62"Wx94"L Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GH6FJ74/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_99PjQ2T1tqNUf

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Here is what I got. Since the Tundra has such a large back seat I had to measure the deminsions to make sure the hammock would fit. There are smaller versions of these.

Large Pet Seat Cover for Truck, Van, large SUV, Trailer 62"Wx94"L Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GH6FJ74/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_99PjQ2T1tqNUf

Thank you :) I put it in my cart for when I get back.. I'm now curious if I want that or the hamoc type... I LOVE that this one comes recommended highly though, so will check out more this eve.. thanks so much :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.