Ozzie pics

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
My phone camera is not the best. It does this auto focus thing and by the time it focuses Ozzie is out of the pic. Here are few that you can actually see Ozzie. One of Ozzie with his Granny, one Ozzie and Linus, one after his morning walkie with my feet holding him still. MOM AND OZ.jpgOZ LINUS.jpgOZ AFTER WALK.jpg and just for kicks one of Ozzies mom Gidget and his dad Hershal MOM 1.jpgDAD 1.jpg OK one more baby picsBABY OZZIE.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie.... look at that sweet face!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
he is so darn cute!! and can you tell me/us which of those pictures shows his color... He goes from one thing to an almost absolute other... lol LOVE it! but just curious...

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
I see that your boy is a tri color black and chocolate carrier.

The breeder was telling me what Ozzie had and sent me DNA papers. I told her I didn't care, I just wanted a pet. She said Hershal was full Choc carries blue and Gidget was blue carries chocolate. What ever all that means:D I just picked him because he is adorable. He was average bulldog price, I didn't any extra for the colors.

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
he is so darn cute!! and can you tell me/us which of those pictures shows his color... He goes from one thing to an almost absolute other... lol LOVE it! but just curious...

The little puppy pics show his color correctly.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg!! ya wanna know LAME!! lol,,, I didn't read the "just for kicks" and I was thinking wow!! he can sure change color In different lights... so THEN!!!!!!!! I went back and was trying to match face markings!!!! AND Then!!!! I re read and felt REALLLLLLLLLLLLLL smart,, lol,,, he's beautiful and so are his parents....... And granny ;)

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
AMOM.jpg Another pic of his mom. In the regular pics on my computer his mom looks more blue then black. His dad chocolate.

Attachments

• DAD.jpg
    DAD.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 139
OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
omg!! ya wanna know LAME!! lol,,, I didn't read the "just for kicks" and I was thinking wow!! he can sure change color In different lights... so THEN!!!!!!!! I went back and was trying to match face markings!!!! AND Then!!!! I re read and felt REALLLLLLLLLLLLLL smart,, lol,,, he's beautiful and so are his parents....... And granny ;)

:lol: sounds like something I would do

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is so super neat that you get to see both his parents!! They are gorgeous ! You really have a beauty to look forward to... Very nice!! Ya having fun :) pretty neat to have a pup around again i'll bet :)

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
this is so super neat that you get to see both his parents!! They are gorgeous ! You really have a beauty to look forward to... Very nice!! Ya having fun :) pretty neat to have a pup around again i'll bet :)

I am over the moon with Ozzie:D But the amount of work and time, I forgot about all that... I have had many pups in my life but I forget about all the work. I guess it's kind of like women who have had a baby and then another and they say, "you forget about all the pain":ohmy:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I am over the moon with Ozzie:D But the amount of work and time, I forgot about all that... I have had many pups in my life but I forget about all the work. I guess it's kind of like women who have had a baby and then another and they say, "you forget about all the pain":ohmy:

haha exactly!!!! so intense huh! My honey that when he bought hank just saw a dog he's always wanted and about lost it after two weeks of puppyness... lol I got the benefit... He's my boy now :) Though he's really 'ours' and I travel two hours each way just so he can see Hank Now,,,,, I've faded into the background lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great looking family! I love a tri. Some wont agree but heh....c'est la vie!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Great looking family! I love a tri. Some wont agree but heh....c'est la vie!

omgoodness, I had to look up "c'est la vie" as it sounded familiar but just couldn't bring it up in the ole memory box...... 'such is life' ;) A high school teacher I once worked with had that up on his classroom wall (as well as a few other great sayings) and when students would whine or complain about something, he would appropriately point in the direction of the correct response :) That was one of them :) And the one most 'directed' to ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.