Bella just noticed the fish up close!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_6155.JPGIMG_6154.JPGIMG_6156.JPGIMG_6157.JPGIMG_6162.JPG
She had always looked up there for a minute when she was on the floor. But apparently just noticed them up close and personal!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice tank!!! Bella seems very unimpressed :giggle:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When you see her digging for worms outside,better keep an eye out..................... [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love this and of course reminds me of something... ha! so anyway..... My shih Tzu girl NoWell LOVED fishies... just loved them. She was my service dog and the most well behaved on target on the job girl. I went into a restaurant and there was a pond. I could tell she was somewhat distracted going past and I had no idea she even liked fishies. I really wanted to check it out so I asked the manager if they could let my girl have a treat and let me show her the fish.. They did, and so I removed her vest, and took her to the pond. Oh what a treat it was!! my precious beautiful girl loved watching them with her precious paws on the side, she just loved her reward for being such a wonderful girl. (yes, crying once again :'( ) I put her vest back on and back to work she went. (she was my medical alert dog for seizures) Each following time we went, we first had to walk by it, be seated, and then I would ask once again if I could give her that treat. Always it was a yes. I miss my girl so much...

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love this and of course reminds me of something... ha! so anyway..... My shih Tzu girl NoWell LOVED fishies... just loved them. She was my service dog and the most well behaved on target on the job girl. I went into a restaurant and there was a pond. I could tell she was somewhat distracted going past and I had no idea she even liked fishies. I really wanted to check it out so I asked the manager if they could let my girl have a treat and let me show her the fish.. They did, and so I removed her vest, and took her to the pond. Oh what a treat it was!! my precious beautiful girl loved watching them with her precious paws on the side, she just loved her reward for being such a wonderful girl. (yes, crying once again :'( ) I put her vest back on and back to work she went. (she was my medical alert dog for seizures) Each following time we went, we first had to walk by it, be seated, and then I would ask once again if I could give her that treat. Always it was a yes. I miss my girl so much...

Awe...how sweet! Btw love the name NoWell!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a cutie, and I think she has some new friends. :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
the little turd thinks she's a cat now! Lol..... IMG_6176.JPG

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
they're so peaceful :)At least to humans... If I wasn't always on the road, i'd love to get a tank again... Does she watch calmly or excitedly??

It is very calming to me too! I love to watch them.
She watches very calmly.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
WONDERFUL PICTURES OF SWEET BELLA, SHE HAS GROWN AND SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE SURE DOES LOOK REALLY INTRANCED BY THOSE PRETTY FISH.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
She is beautiful! Hope she doesn't decide to go for a swim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.