Big Frenchie brother thinks he's so tough...

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Bunny's Frenchie brother thinks he's the pack leader, but that's only because she lets him win, lol. When she gets annoyed, she quickly pins him down and lets him know who's boss.
93af42ee11be28d7346a0b94b72feb3f.jpg
91f81f61088140bc63a3bfc8fef5dce5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
This picture is awesome! My Frenchie is still bigger than Louie (who will be 14 weeks on Saturday) so Jax always gets the pin. I am very curious to see what happens when Louie is bigger than Jax.

OP
2bullies

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
You'll be amazed to see how much explosive energy Louie develops. Bunny is a big softy but it's kinda scary when she gets aggressive and fixated on something, like chasing rabbits in our backyard. If she ever catches one... It's all over for the poor rabbit. She has completely destroyed a few bushes in the backyard from plowing right through them when chasing rabbits.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
You'll be amazed to see how much explosive energy Louie develops. Bunny is a big softy but it's kinda scary when she gets aggressive and fixated on something, like chasing rabbits in our backyard. If she ever catches one... It's all over for the poor rabbit. She has completely destroyed a few bushes in the backyard from plowing right through them when chasing rabbits.

Awesome story of Bunny chasing rabbits!! I am surprised I still have glass in my backdoor from chunky plowing into it when chasing balls he is pushing around

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: :ROFL: typical Frenchie!!

Cheli was the same way with Banks... Banks was our dominate female and she let Cheli (our Frenchie) get away with a lot till she had enough... and when that happen we humans did not see any type of sign, but WOW did Cheli know it.
Now, Cheli rules Lambeau... Lambeau is a total push over and just wants to play, nothing about that boy is alpha related so Cheli does believe he is king

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.