Canelo Finally Approves The New Vacuum

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
About a month ago we got a new vacuum. Canelo did not like it, I think because it sounds different from our previous vacuums. So I got to vacuum peacefully until yesterday because Canelo found his groove. Our routine has been I pull the vacuum out of the closet, Canelo runs and grabs his toy of choice and then blocks, charges and runs from the vacuum.

Excuse my dirty floor. I have parrots that love to turn wooden alphabet blocks into toothpicks so I vacuum every 1-2 days. And my parrots love the sound of the vacuum. They get all goofy and loud lol!

https://youtu.be/JyiA5k28EJo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Dying to watch this but I can't right now as my phone just won't do it… I'll be looking it up soon as it sounds darling!!

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
He's so funny! Lady is scared of the vacuum too but Sadie thinks it's a big toy so she attacks it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION] Go Canelo! I had the same carpet! I also had African Grays,and Amazons-and LOTS of seeds. One of the grays used to love to aggravate me-he would just grab handfuls of his seeds and toss them out the bars and he would laugh.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
LOVE IT!! Maybe Canelo can come visit and teach Joey NOT TO ATTACK the vacuum!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent... he is too adorable with that toy

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
[MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION] Go Canelo! I had the same carpet! I also had African Grays,and Amazons-and LOTS of seeds. One of the grays used to love to aggravate me-he would just grab handfuls of his seeds and toss them out the bars and he would laugh.

I have an African Gray, Green Cheek Amazon and a female eclectus. My amazon is the most vocal and a clown. They all love to throw food so when I feed them pomegranate I have to hang a sheet because it looks like a murder scene when they are done lol! And all the dogs run from the eclectus, she runs the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
FINALLY got to see... so cute!!! and the vid after too of her couch training.. lol funny kid!

Members online

No members online now.