Bully Baby Cuteness!!

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Diesel, Alise, Pia & Piglet Wiggle Britches
Bully Babies.jpgNikki 1 week.jpgWP_20170519_21_03_38_Pro.JPGWP_20170518_21_32_15_Pro.JPGNikki.jpgWP_20170514_12_19_28_Pro.JPGI just can't contain myself any more. We have 4 puppies that are now over 3 weeks old and they are AMAZING!!:w00t: I am such a proud grandma of my grandbullies that I just have to share. It is a lot of work and a HUGE lack of sleep to have these babies...but they are so worth it!! We are enjoying every second. I have a small album of them and will try to post some of their cuteness once in a while. It would be such a shame not to share their growing up with all of you. It is unbelievable how fast they are already growing and a little sad:cry:. I just love them and wanted to share...they grow way too fast!!!:havemyheart:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
So cute!!! Brings back memories of tiny Canelo and thoughts of a new bully. No no no Tracey, no more fur babies!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
How beautiful :-) and how lucky are you!!! Im a lttle behind so I'm not sure when this was posted but what a wonderful thing to get in on it now that mom is safe and babies and we just get to share the good stuff.. they look wonderful!!!

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you, Jill. Not behind on this one. I finally just shared today. I don't know if I was being too busy and tired, or just a little selfish:). Thank you. Mama and babies are wonderful and healthy. Pia is a wonderful mommy. We are so happy. We always loved her, but know we have a whole new respect for her. The puppies all hit 50 ounces or above by 16 days. They are little pudgeballs...cute, squishy fat bundles of wrinkles, folds and ropes!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
What precious babies! Little chunky monkeys they are. I remember visiting with my Louie at 3 weeks old (which wasn't *that* long ago).

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
What precious and adorable little furbabies!

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL:
OMG can Joey have one.....or two....well all of them???
I know...I feel the same way. Sometimes my husband has it narrowed down to keeping only 4 of them:happydance:. That sounds good now, but...I think one will be plenty with the fur babies we already have!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
TOO SWEET! Congrats... what adorable babies... thanks for sharing

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
View attachment 106116View attachment 106117View attachment 106118View attachment 106119View attachment 106120View attachment 106121I just can't contain myself any more. We have 4 puppies that are now over 3 weeks old and they are AMAZING!!:w00t: I am such a proud grandma of my grandbullies that I just have to share. It is a lot of work and a HUGE lack of sleep to have these babies...but they are so worth it!! We are enjoying every second. I have a small album of them and will try to post some of their cuteness once in a while. It would be such a shame not to share their growing up with all of you. It is unbelievable how fast they are already growing and a little sad:cry:. I just love them and wanted to share...they grow way too fast!!!:havemyheart:

EENY MEENY MINEY MOE, catch a Bully baby by the toe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
id say it's about time for more pics :) ..... and cracked up "eeny meeny"

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
id say it's about time for more pics :) ..... and cracked up "eeny meeny"
I started doing this once before, but.... baby bullies are time consuming, (understatement...lol)!
IMG_3169.jpgIMG_3266.jpgIMG_4004.jpg

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Omg...... how cute are they!!!!
I'm not sure I would be able to let any of them go!!

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online