OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Funny, Duke does the same with his bone.

Bella has a ball she loves to throw around (mostly under the couch where someone has to retrieve it for her)
That piece of cardboard she just found somewhere. Had her foot on it for a while. Like she was surfing! Have to see what she would do on a skate board someday. I am sure it would be comical.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Bella has a ball she loves to throw around (mostly under the couch where someone has to retrieve it for her)
That piece of cardboard she just found somewhere. Had her foot on it for a while. Like she was surfing! Have to see what she would do on a skate board someday. I am sure it would be comical.

once again I'm going to jump on in ;) Why do they LOVE to see us retrieve their things for them??!!! I have gotton to where I TRY to get big enough things so they don't get pushed under things but still, he now lifts things to shove other things under and then fuss about it!!! AND.... hank sort of surfs on the chi's dish all over the house but I give him the skate board and nothing... He did a couple of times as a pup, but will see if his interest grows.

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
It's funny and entertaining how they amuse themselves. So cute!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
once again I'm going to jump on in ;) Why do they LOVE to see us retrieve their things for them??!!! I have gotton to where I TRY to get big enough things so they don't get pushed under things but still, he now lifts things to shove other things under and then fuss about it!!! AND.... hank sort of surfs on the chi's dish all over the house but I give him the skate board and nothing... He did a couple of times as a pup, but will see if his interest grows.

It's almost like she puts under there on purpose I swear.
Then when you are on your hands and knees trying to get it she is right on top of you the minute you pull it out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: .... she is tenacious!