Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
When cooking is happening and there's a chance of food falling on the ground! A moment of peace...I'll take it!

90069b1476787fe91cdfad10e1281fd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]. Handsome duo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Did you at least threw them something good? Looking at Jax, he's closer than you think with da puppy! Things like hanging around the kitchen together is good. Good if you give them both something at the same time. Gets them closer. Great photo!!!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutest site ever. Louie is almost as big as Jax!!!

I know! He needs to stop growing so fast. This morning he crawled into my lap, curled up and went to sleep and I was thinking oh, this isn't going to last much longer.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Did you at least threw them something good? Looking at Jax, he's closer than you think with da puppy! Things like hanging around the kitchen together is good. Good if you give them both something at the same time. Gets them closer. Great photo!!!

I normally do but I wasn't cooking anything they can eat. They did however get a little almond butter, that's how Jax gets his pill, and of course I give Louie a little taste too. But I have been giving them treats at the same time!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a cute,peaceful picture! Mine line up to get their food or treats(including the newest) Jax looks just like my Carlie! [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
What a cute,peaceful picture! Mine line up to get their food or treats(including the newest) Jax looks just like my Carlie! [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

They sure do learn very quickly that the kitchen equals food!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
beautiful picture... They are both gorgeous!! I always bring mine together, even when they haven't really liked each other, and have them sit and take food/treats from me nicely.. Since they are partially distracted, you can get them close w/o being concentrated on each other. My cat would even line up with them... We called it 'bonding time' :) Your two are doing that w/o even knowing :)

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Looks like they are willing you to drop something :D Love the pic, they are adorable together.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.