Mr. Tyson

TyTysmom

Moderator
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
5,474
Reaction score
394
Location
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It was brought to my attention that some members needed a little Tyson in their day. I shall happily oblige!

72b3149facf535c0c1a862fcbd1571a0.jpg


267efea7e492d995d1163288ae58d46c.jpg


22512fa521a24e77852eb33bca7971d3.jpg


dd5dbbeedde9c3f26ad1668ba30966c4.jpg


940432b8bec6bc83cadb2ec77a3d60d1.jpg


fbda35cd769c9dff3aafacb395988019.jpg


4386804464c8328431ddfaeb1070d3ce.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PS - His paw is all healed up, he just had a cyst we didn't want him touching so he got wrapped :)
 
oh my goodness!! thank you for sharing these... Such a beauty and oh so cute... the many faces of Mr. Tyson :) and boo boo foot??
 
TYSON my freckled love!!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Everybody needs some Tyson in their day! Good boy!
 
Tyson!! I love them Teef's :loveeyes:
 
Just love them 2 pearly front teeth. Just too funny. :muah2:
 
Thank you! Great pictures!
 
Awe.... love his teef sticking out! Lol
 
Absolutely NO BETTER WAY to start a day than with TY TY photos!!!! I show his pictures to Joey and say "see what you're growing up to be?" A wonderful, healthy, happy bully!!! Thanks for the smile Jess !!
 
He is such a hunk, thanks for sharing!
 
Such a handsome boy! I love the one with his two little teefers...so cute.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top