Bella can catch!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That's so funny/cute!! theyse guys are thought to be so slow movin that it's especially cute. She's so casual about it too.. I dropped food the other day and Hank caught it.. We now practice :) I sure wish we had a pool.. ohhhhhh, and your in it .. must be nice

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Awesome! She's a cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Bella, if that cute thing doesnt work out for you, im sure you there are some baseball teams... Oh and you always have the best music for your videos!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
That's so funny/cute!! theyse guys are thought to be so slow movin that it's especially cute. She's so casual about it too.. I dropped food the other day and Hank caught it.. We now practice :) I sure wish we had a pool.. ohhhhhh, and your in it .. must be nice

I can't believe how fast she is! She is really pretty athletic. Must be her long legs.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, if that cute thing doesnt work out for you, im sure you there are some baseball teams... Oh and you always have the best music for your videos!!

Lol....
we love all kinds of music!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go Bella! She is better than Lambeau, that is for sure! And, how good of her to not jump in the pool and wait for her servants to retrieve her prize :biglaugh:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Go Bella! She is better than Lambeau, that is for sure! And, how good of her to not jump in the pool and wait for her servants to retrieve her prize :biglaugh:

Lol ...
She will on the top step and stick her face in and blow bubbbles. It's pretty funny. Sometime she'll put her front legs on the second step.

Members online

No members online now.