I always feel like someone is watching me!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_5973.JPGIMG_5968.JPGIMG_5977.JPGIMG_5969.JPGIMG_5985.JPG

And.......It's not a dream. Lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Is this rap songs from 1997 day? First a Notorious Big song and now the title from another song by another rapper Master P. I was in high school then and listened to a lot of music then.

The pool pics make me want to move back to florida where I should have stayed. A pool in Tennessee isn't the same

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She can watch me al day.... beautiful girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Bella, would you like some company?!?! Ellie and I would love to join you....

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
why ever would you feel that way... haha! I love how they love us :) gotta keep an eye on us no matter where. Looks like she got in some swim time ???

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a beauty. :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
why ever would you feel that way... haha! I love how they love us :) gotta keep an eye on us no matter where. Looks like she got in some swim time ???

I cannot do anything outside with her being right in the middle. I was trying to water my flowers that is why she is wet. Although she does have her kiddie pool that she'll go into and she goes on to the first step to try and catch the water in the big pool.

If I really need to water them she has to be in the house because as soon as I pick up the hose she is on it, pulling on it or jumping in to the stream trying to catch it in her mouth (and she can fly through air). Will have to video it sometime.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is this rap songs from 1997 day? First a Notorious Big song and now the title from another song by another rapper Master P. I was in high school then and listened to a lot of music then.

The pool pics make me want to move back to florida where I should have stayed. A pool in Tennessee isn't the
same

Lol. I actually listen to all types of music but the 80's is my favorite. I believe that song was by Rockwell (it was on when I was outside that's what made me think of it). Lol love my pandora! I was in high school back then also.

A pool wouldn't be good in Tennessee? We are in middle Georgia and I don't know what we would do with out one. It's been in the 90's here already some days (and starting now to be humid :( :( :( )

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Our pool water is at 90 degrees. You just reminded me that we need to shut off the solar heat panels until November.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Our pool water is at 90 degrees. You just reminded me that we need to shut off the solar heat panels until November.

We don't have a heater. The pool water really isn't warm enough for me until it's in the mid to high 80's (water temp)
But my kids and hubby have been in for at least the last month and a half. I was in a few weeks back but the me we have had some cool nights so that brings the temp down quick. I was in yesterday for a bit. Water was a little cold but still doable since it was son warm out. It is supposed to be in the 90's today so today should be a good pool day.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
haha! exactly! sometimes I go all the way across the yard and turn on a hose to do something,,, end up rolling my eyes as I have to nearly drag Hank into the house so I can accomplish what needs doing....... w/o soaking the DOG .. just another obsession
I cannot do anything outside with her being right in the middle. I was trying to water my flowers that is why she is wet. Although she does have her kiddie pool that she'll go into and she goes on to the first step to try and catch the water in the big pool.

If I really need to water them she has to be in the house because as soon as I pick up the hose she is on it, pulling on it or jumping in to the stream trying to catch it in her mouth (and she can fly through air). Will have to video it sometime.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Lol. I actually listen to all types of music but the 80's is my favorite. I believe that song was by Rockwell (it was on when I was outside that's what made me think of it). Lol love my pandora! I was in high school back then also.

A pool wouldn't be good in Tennessee? We are in middle Georgia and I don't know what we would do with out one. It's been in the 90's here already some days (and starting now to be humid :( :( :( )

A pool would be great here but after living at a house with a pool on the Biscayne Bay in Miami I miss florida and it just not the same here. My Tennessee home wouldn't be a great place for a pool either but I have looked into getting one. Most likely I will move at some point and might look for a house with one then.

This is from my bedroom window at my families old home which was sold a few years ago

IMG_0395.JPG

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
the best! My sister in law had a beautiful home in los barrillas (spelling) mexico that this rreminds me of.. Nothing like a pool overlooking the ocean!!! or bay :)
A pool would be great here but after living at a house with a pool on the Biscayne Bay in Miami I miss florida and it just not the same here. My Tennessee home wouldn't be a great place for a pool either but I have looked into getting one. Most likely I will move at some point and might look for a house with one then.

This is from my bedroom window at my families old home which was sold a few years ago

View attachment 105910

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I can see why. That is a beautiful view!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.