helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
How old is Nyala? And yes, Jax is definitely used to be the one and only but hopefully he will learn to share the throne. We are always making sure Jax gets his attention from us too and walks by himself. I will also send him to daycare this week so he can get a break. So far there has been no blood and I have been letting them do what they do, but ready to interfere if needed. Louie will usually back off for a minute when he gets knocked down. When Jax gets really tired of him, he will go onto the couch as Louie can't get to him up there. I think it was yesterday that Jax was sunbathing near the back door and Louie went over to sit next to him and Jax got up and moved.

Nyala is 19 months old now. You should walk them together. I know Louie is too small for walks but go up to the corner street n back. Then leave Louie home and continue Jax's walk. Jax needs too learn Louie isnt going anywhere. Baby steps.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Nyala is 19 months old now. You should walk them together. I know Louie is too small for walks but go up to the corner street n back. Then leave Louie home and continue Jax's walk. Jax needs too learn Louie isnt going anywhere. Baby steps.

Oh, so she's still a baby herself. And walking them together is an excellent idea! I am pretty confident Jax will come around, he loves to play with other dogs especially bigger ones. We just need to get through the puppy biting phase. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] said it took Cheli two weeks before he wanted anything to do with Lambeau. And I have another friend that brought home an EB puppy into a house with a older Frenchie and she said it took about two weeks as well. I'm hoping two weeks is the magic number!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.