Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yay...he's finally home! You're exhausted im burnt lollll cute cute cute!!!

I'm already thinking I must have been crazy to do this again...haha...I guess I'll sleep in a couple of months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm already thinking I must have been crazy to do this again...haha...I guess I'll sleep in a couple of months!

I had Nyala at 3 months old 3/4 trained but this new one pfffft. Sleeps and poops in his kennel like just doesn't seem to care where he poops, pee etc. Im there cleaning in the middle of the night, put him outside, stand there 30mins, bring him back in his clean kennel n he doest it again. :bang::bang::bang::yell::yell: I dont want him to get a bad habit pooping in his kennel when its to be meant to sleep in. Got fed up and got him a pen and will start fresh. He's NOT going to win :nonono::hellno:

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
So happy for you! Know you've been anxiously waiting...and well worth it, he's adorable. :clap::clap:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I had Nyala at 3 months old 3/4 trained but this new one pfffft. Sleeps and poops in his kennel like just doesn't seem to care where he poops, pee etc. Im there cleaning in the middle of the night, put him outside, stand there 30mins, bring him back in his clean kennel n he doest it again. :bang::bang::bang::yell::yell: I dont want him to get a bad habit pooping in his kennel when its to be meant to sleep in. Got fed up and got him a pen and will start fresh. He's NOT going to win :nonono::hellno:

Louie has been doing pretty good at night. I've had him in a pen with a pee pad in the kitchen. He gets taken out twice in the night, when each human child comes home from work. He's been waking up around 5 am and the pee pad has been clean both times so far. He has pooped in the house twice so far and both times on my boyfriend's watch...argh!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yeah!!!!! and so glad hes home AND so glad you posted these cute photos!! :) I'm laughing at all the "fun" you guys are having, and sorta glad I'm past part of it and miss the other part. I LOVED using the pen, with the kennel in it so he trained himself it seemed. Keep posting,,, love this stuff :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yeayyyyyy Louie baby is home!!! So so happy.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WELCOME LOUIE!!! We've been waiting for you sweetheart!!!!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!!! Stay rested when you can :) The puppy stuff certainly is exhausting!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Louie!! :loveeyes: OMG how cute are you!! So Glad you are healed up, Hang in there it does get better, I had TOTALLY forgot about puppies when I got Ellie, and Sadly she came to us with a UTI, Hubby joked at one accident that she was "peeing" on demand, she literally had just taken her last bite of food, and pee'd right where she stood...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on your new addition, he is adorable. :heart:

Members online

No members online now.