helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG! I love how they do this look. I have a pic of Canelo like this when he was a pup. I showed Husband your pup's pic and he said he looked like Canelo, lol. Who can resist that face??????? You are in trouble! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nyala at that age was a pain in the butt...but...listened and learned faster. This one, like teaching him to poop outside in that special pooping place all dogs goes. You think he listens? Pfffffft !!!! Goes in front of my gate entrance or on the grass or under the deck or in the veggie garden, my flowers where they should be coming out soon, his kennel. Like you bring him in the pooping pen but can sit there for 10 mins if not more and just stares at you. Im standing outside easily 30 mins and still nothing. Bring him in....bammmm he goes in the house. Testing my patience little sh*t. :bang: Malessssss are stubborn!!!!! :yes:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Nyala at that age was a pain in the butt...but...listened and learned faster. This one, like teaching him to poop outside in that special pooping place all dogs goes. You think he listens? Pfffffft !!!! Goes in front of my gate entrance or on the grass or under the deck or in the veggie garden, my flowers where they should be coming out soon, his kennel. Like you bring him in the pooping pen but can sit there for 10 mins if not more and just stares at you. Im standing outside easily 30 mins and still nothing. Bring him in....bammmm he goes in the house. Testing my patience little sh*t. :bang: Malessssss are stubborn!!!!! :yes:

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!! I'm hoping he grows out of it. Canelo use to squat, pee and LOOK at me while peeing. Husband still reminds me of it. It was a major event when he would do this, total adolescence. He peed on my lap in our truck on rides, even peed on me on our couch. I think it's immaturity on a physical level. Between 9-12 months old he improved so much. He hasn't had these types of accidents since. I completely understand you struggle and frustration with him. Remember this will pass, stay patient and strong, he will grow into the young man you want but he needs some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
LOLLLLLLL!!!!!! I'm hoping he grows out of it. Canelo use to squat, pee and LOOK at me while peeing. Husband still reminds me of it. It was a major event when he would do this, total adolescence. He peed on my lap in our truck on rides, even peed on me on our couch. I think it's immaturity on a physical level. Between 9-12 months old he improved so much. He hasn't had these types of accidents since. I completely understand you struggle and frustration with him. Remember this will pass, stay patient and strong, he will grow into the young man you want but he needs some time
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have tons of patients. Worked 20yrs with teens! The breeder keeps the babies inside the house but once 2.5-3 months old the live outside with the others. Each have a massive run n big dog house with straw, pool, umbrella lol. I have to understand the are use to pee and poo anywhere. Have to retrain him. Get up eveynight at 2am, put him outside the 6am. It is what it is. Puppy sleep deprived or is it teach me to get a puppy lolll

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh man!!! I worked just under 20 years with teens too :) Special ed buggars... Loved it. And I'm cracking up at the 'teach you to get a puppy!!" lol still, they ARE special little squishy things aren't they..
I have tons of patients. Worked 20yrs with teens! The breeder keeps the babies inside the house but once 2.5-3 months old the live outside with the others. Each have a massive run n big dog house with straw, pool, umbrella lol. I have to understand the are use to pee and poo anywhere. Have to retrain him. Get up eveynight at 2am, put him outside the 6am. It is what it is. Puppy sleep deprived or is it teach me to get a puppy lolll

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.