Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nyala...Come...I smell beef!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    I actually had to do a double take. The breeder sent me a picture of Louie this morning in a similar pose and with the all white face I was what the...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh lol I see why you did a double take lol

2. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Beautiful! They get the whole cow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    That's my beef squirt!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    OMG! I love how they do this look. I have a pic of Canelo like this when he was a pup. I showed Husband your pup's pic and he said he looked like Canelo, lol. Who can resist that face??????? You are in trouble!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    OMG! I love how they do this look. I have a pic of Canelo like this when he was a pup. I showed Husband your pup's pic and he said he looked like Canelo, lol. Who can resist that face??????? You are in trouble! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nyala at that age was a pain in the butt...but...listened and learned faster. This one, like teaching him to poop outside in that special pooping place all dogs goes. You think he listens? Pfffffft !!!! Goes in front of my gate entrance or on the grass or under the deck or in the veggie garden, my flowers where they should be coming out soon, his kennel. Like you bring him in the pooping pen but can sit there for 10 mins if not more and just stares at you. Im standing outside easily 30 mins and still nothing. Bring him in....bammmm he goes in the house. Testing my patience little sh*t. Malessssss are stubborn!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)

Nyala at that age was a pain in the butt...but...listened and learned faster. This one, like teaching him to poop outside in that special pooping place all dogs goes. You think he listens? Pfffffft !!!! Goes in front of my gate entrance or on the grass or under the deck or in the veggie garden, my flowers where they should be coming out soon, his kennel. Like you bring him in the pooping pen but can sit there for 10 mins if not more and just stares at you. Im standing outside easily 30 mins and still nothing. Bring him in....bammmm he goes in the house. Testing my patience little sh*t. Malessssss are stubborn!!!!!
    LOLLLLLLL!!!!!! I'm hoping he grows out of it. Canelo use to squat, pee and LOOK at me while peeing. Husband still reminds me of it. It was a major event when he would do this, total adolescence. He peed on my lap in our truck on rides, even peed on me on our couch. I think it's immaturity on a physical level. Between 9-12 months old he improved so much. He hasn't had these types of accidents since. I completely understand you struggle and frustration with him. Remember this will pass, stay patient and strong, he will grow into the young man you want but he needs some time.

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    LOLLLLLLL!!!!!! I'm hoping he grows out of it. Canelo use to squat, pee and LOOK at me while peeing. Husband still reminds me of it. It was a major event when he would do this, total adolescence. He peed on my lap in our truck on rides, even peed on me on our couch. I think it's immaturity on a physical level. Between 9-12 months old he improved so much. He hasn't had these types of accidents since. I completely understand you struggle and frustration with him. Remember this will pass, stay patient and strong, he will grow into the young man you want but he needs some time
    I have tons of patients. Worked 20yrs with teens! The breeder keeps the babies inside the house but once 2.5-3 months old the live outside with the others. Each have a massive run n big dog house with straw, pool, umbrella lol. I have to understand the are use to pee and poo anywhere. Have to retrain him. Get up eveynight at 2am, put him outside the 6am. It is what it is. Puppy sleep deprived or is it teach me to get a puppy lolll

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

oh man!!! I worked just under 20 years with teens too Special ed buggars... Loved it. And I'm cracking up at the 'teach you to get a puppy!!" lol still, they ARE special little squishy things aren't they..
    I have tons of patients. Worked 20yrs with teens! The breeder keeps the babies inside the house but once 2.5-3 months old the live outside with the others. Each have a massive run n big dog house with straw, pool, umbrella lol. I have to understand the are use to pee and poo anywhere. Have to retrain him. Get up eveynight at 2am, put him outside the 6am. It is what it is. Puppy sleep deprived or is it teach me to get a puppy lolll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads