There is room for two!

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_5790.webp
 
She is so precious and so picture worthy ;) boy I feel so rotten having only one dog :( Well, I do have my sons chi but she's not fond of Hank and wont cuddle no matter how he tries :(
 
She is so precious and so picture worthy ;) boy I feel so rotten having only one dog :( Well, I do have my sons chi but she's not fond of Hank and wont cuddle no matter how he tries :(

The other dogs don't have a choice with Bella! Lol
She will either sit on them, bite them or lay with them.
IMG_5699.webp
IMG_5401.webpIMG_5310.webpIMG_5198.webp
She is too funny!
 
I want her :( REALLY! she is just so full of precious mischief. Her life is good :) and she just takes it and loves it.
 
She is a freakin hoot!!! [emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
She is a freakin hoot!!! [emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She really is a little devil! And I really do laugh at her antics pretty much all day.
She is constantly doing something silly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top