Protecting me while I try to get some relaxation and sun!

Hceril2

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_5454.webpIMG_5450.webpIMG_5440.webp
I finally had to move my chair so I could try to get her to sit in the shade. It was not easy!
IMG_5447.webpIMG_5471.webpIMG_5464.webpIMG_5489.webp
She loves to sit on top of you! Literally!! Lol
 
omg they just don't get it do they... lololol She's so funny and soooooooooooooooo like hank! and !!!!!!!!! I LOVE pools!
 
Sun protection!!! :biglaugh:

 
She's a super love bug, lol!!!!!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top