ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh MY goodness... you ended up getting the second pup? Sorry I have been swamped the last couple of weeks and haven't caught up. Many congrats to you, now you REALLY have a pack!!! Lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh MY goodness... you ended up getting the second pup? Sorry I have been swamped the last couple of weeks and haven't caught up. Many congrats to you, now you REALLY have a pack!!! Lol

lol You know Me Tracey I am a big suck , When I heard they would only give her to certain people WE being one of them that is all I needed , Sophie ( 2nd pup ) LOVES The Prettyone totally attached to her immediately, and the same for Me only with Megan . There both huge cuddle bunnies
Ya there is six here now and all doing well

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh Nat, congratulations, they are absolutely beautiful! What a lovely pack you have, and I know they will all adjust wonderfully in the coming weeks :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Odin is not sure of all this , gave Meg a nip yesterday for bugging to much , he has been sleeping on the couch in the Man cave staying away , but I know him he will come around because he wants to be close to Me as a matter of fact for the first time he is beside me in the same room as I write so that,s a first step .
Rosie is mother hubbard mode so far doing far better then I thought I was worried about her to be honest but doing very well as is Nelli ( Tripod) she seems to want to play . Nelli,s tail is always moving always wagging and that makes her a target for the pups lol so far so good .
Willow ( Siberian ) is also excited and running around with them , considering she is 10 years old she is doing great , interesting enough has not cleaned them yet , that would be normal for Willow mother hubbard mode .

So, Odin is the only male?? Poor guy [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Congrats! I love all the pictures and you are going to be busy busy, busy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg!! big helper she is... Mama lucky she didn't end up down there right with her!! lol Sofie sure loves her already! And, she reminds me of hank.. Gotta have his nose in EVERYTHING your doing! cutie pie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks everyone for kind comments appreciated , will have questions lol
God Bless they go to sleep about 9 pm and stay asleep till app 530 to 545 am , sleep right thru .

Sir Bentley

Jan 27, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bentley
Great pictures of young ones.
Soooo cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions