Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I visited with Louie yesterday and will visit again on Wednesday and then Friday he comes home!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa as I haven't been sleeping well cause I can't stop thinking of him!

6318E619-3B74-4740-A247-F31D592105C1.jpg
IMG_2799.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG

I better hide my shoes!
IMG_2812.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my gosh I can see why!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! And I bet, by that foot snuggle, he's still thinking about you too!! It reminds me so much of when I was getting to visit my baby Shih Tzu girl years ago... I couldn't stand the wait to bring her home! and now, I cant wait at times to hold her again,, and her babie ... Had them for 16 years and now miss them so much. WoW, ya brought happy/sad memories... lolo I'm happy for your new beginnings :) They bring such joy... and of course, Loving my Hank to the max :) ...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BUTTERBALL!!!!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
He really is sharp. Love his markings. I know how you feel.

We just received a couple of pictures of two pups from the breeder I have a deposit with. These pups are going to be gone before we are ready so we are waiting on the next litters. They have 4 litters planned this summer and we are 7th pick now. She said most in front of us want females so we are 3rd pick for a male. Can't wait. Rocket will be coming home in July.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, how exciting!! He is absolutely adorable!!! Lucky you!! I so want another one.... 😍😍😍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.