Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
WHAT!?!?!? I would have swooped him right up!

I will have another freckled baby someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said that when I was on my way to pick up Chunky. The breeder lives around 200 miles away in Georgia where everyone wants all white

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Freckles are the best! Isn't that something!boy! you lucked out!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He said that when I was on my way to pick up Chunky. The breeder lives around 200 miles away in Georgia where everyone wants all white

:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just woke up to snow. My grass is gone! :faint:

Wow!! We barely had any snow this year even though it was cold enough. It has rained here constantly for about a week now though stopping one afternoon when I mowed and the rain started again a few hours later

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
holy crap!! I do love snow but geesh!! course, we are at 80- 90 weather already so I'm not super happy bout that either :/ It kills the grass as well,,,, so long park like yard,,, hellow dryed out dirt for us....
I just woke up to snow. My grass is gone! :faint:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Been raining here for a week-not drizzle,heavy rain! [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] I love his freckles,and his whole self! He is pulling your Mom into his web, and there will be no way out. She will be Chunkified!!:yes::drawheart2:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Been raining here for a week-not drizzle,heavy rain! [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] I love his freckles,and his whole self! He is pulling your Mom into his web, and there will be no way out. She will be Chunkified!!:yes::drawheart2:

She can't wait for us to come back and has offered to dog sit him but I am not sure about the sitting part with her health issues. He can get rough sometimes even when not trying too

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Many times they seem to sense if it is a baby or an older person, and do not rough it,like they would with you! [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] You can start with a short time, and see how he does! See, I told you he pulled her into his "web!" :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.