My Gentle Girl

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
This is Daphne with 15 yr old Welsh Terrier, Taffy. Taffy is thin now, down to 13 lbs. She's very weak in the rear, totally deaf and has very limited sight as well as doggie dementia. Daphne loves all of the other dogs, but especially Taffy. When Daphne moved in at Christmas time, she pretty much Sought Taffy out. Taffy babied her.

Today, they had a spontaneous play session. I am so proud of Daphne. She was just wonderful to Taffy. Daphne has a soul like nothing I've ever seen. She is sweet and smart and gentle and funny, my ferocious toad and gecko hunter. She's the most wonderful dog ever I love her so very much.

https://youtu.be/QQR7lDlNpYg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so precious.... What a good girl for sure.. You know she can just plow her 'sis' right over and just plays fair. Nice :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Reminds me of Nyala, she goes for the legs like her pitty cousins. Lol

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
So cute ! That youtube video got my 2 dogs fighting so had to stop it LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome play session... she was so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16690]Daphne DuMaurier[/MENTION] What a good girl! Daphne could have plowed Taffy down but she gave Taffy a "fighting" chance! Actually Taffy did very well for her age,too!
BUT we all know that Daphne could have slammed her! Good girl Daph! Taffy is so cute and looks great for 15.

Most Reactions