Bell thinks she is a bunny! Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Watch them jumps on hard wood floors. My 2 cents. Like yours Nyala's a torpedo too and when she goes in her losing the control moment she jumps right " into " the sofa then flies like yours on the floor..... Like she really loses control till I grab her and "whooa relax missy" odd part is I dont even throw anything lol.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Watch them jumps on hard wood floors. My 2 cents. Like yours Nyala's a torpedo too and when she goes in her losing the control moment she jumps right " into " the sofa then flies like yours on the floor..... Like she really loses control till I grab her and "whooa relax missy" odd part is I dont even throw anything lol.

Bella also goes nutty at times and flies around the room. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

Exactly! I'm normally a pretty quiet person but the other day Hank flew across the room, leapt onto the couch into the air and straight into my sons back . My son is pretty tall guy and could handle it but freaked me the heck out and I screamed!! Scared me for both of them!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky is bad for using the couch and chair/ottoman when he gets the zoomies as an obstacle and I have seen him full speed run across the couch and vault himself off the back of it into the floor and keep running. He's crazy but its all funny until someone or something gets hurt. I am glad he doesn't do that often but he doesn't jump off a lot and slides a good ways.

That jump was incredible though Bella

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
whoever said Bulldogs were lazy didn't know ours for sure.... yep, Sounds like Chunky is in the leaped bulldog club... I try to stop but cant always... scary huh!
Chunky is bad for using the couch and chair/ottoman when he gets the zoomies as an obstacle and I have seen him full speed run across the couch and vault himself off the back of it into the floor and keep running. He's crazy but its all funny until someone or something gets hurt. I am glad he doesn't do that often but he doesn't jump off a lot and slides a good ways.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: Lambeau can barely get a full run going let alone a jump!!

6a5bbffde9c04efa3f7dffd09a3b1498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lololololololololol omgggggggggg!!! I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.... this is priceless!!
:rofl: Lambeau can barely get a full run going let alone a jump!!

6a5bbffde9c04efa3f7dffd09a3b1498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
whoever said Bulldogs were lazy didn't know ours for sure.... yep, Sounds like Chunky is in the leaped bulldog club... I try to stop but cant always... scary huh!

He has been holding his poop all day because he didn't want to get wet but finally gave in and I knew he was about to get rowdy when he re-entered the garage at full speed and shot through the door. He didn't jump off of anything but made a successful leap from about 3' out onto the couch and wound down.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)

Zoomies is the perfect word! She does that around the house and under my bed (hitting into walls and anything else that might be in her path). It's pretty funny. The other dogs kind of get annoyed sometimes. Lol and try and stop her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.