Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Quite a jumper! She is so cute, but Her landings could be hard on her legs-I cringed when she hit the floor! (Just my worrying head!)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Quite a jumper! She is so cute, but Her landings could be hard on her legs-I cringed when she hit the floor! (Just my worrying head!)

Lol...
That was the first time she jumped up like that. Almost striaght up and out. She was wound up yesterday!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Lol...
That was the first time she jumped up like that. Almost striaght up and out. She was wound up yesterday!
Tyson has jumped like that when he gets startled (scared) its hilarious.... I die laughing.... and I also wonder how the heck he can get all 75lbs of marshmallow that he is... off the ground. LOL

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson has jumped like that when he gets startled (scared) its hilarious.... I die laughing.... and I also wonder how the heck he can get all 75lbs of marshmallow that he is... off the ground. LOL

It was hilarious!! She had been bringing her toy back so many times I thought I'd video it. Then she did that crazy bunny jump off the couch then the crazy jump back on. I swear I think she knew she was being videod. Lol..... I swear she is a clown!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: :ROFL: swan dive!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
she is so darn cute!! I too m a worry woat about them jumping but Hank launches off things and it freekes me out and I do my best to not let h8m but he still gets busted in the act at times. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy did she launch!!! and what a land!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
she is so darn cute!! I too m a worry woat about them jumping but Hank launches off things and it freekes me out and I do my best to not let h8m but he still gets busted in the act at times. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy did she launch!!! and what a land!

Yes she sure did land it. Like I said I was videoing because she kept bringing the toy back not for the jump she did that time. The other jumps were just regular jumps. Lol
She is a wild girl!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Kind of laughing here as well because .......... I toss that big green ball I have for hank and he leaps like the gazelle his dad calls him... I don't mean him to do that either, but heck, some of our guys are harder than others to keep down...
Yes she sure did land it. Like I said I was videoing because she kept bringing the toy back not for the jump she did that time. The other jumps were just regular jumps. Lol
She is a wild girl!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kind of laughing here as well because .......... I toss that big green ball I have for hank and he leaps like the gazelle his dad calls him... I don't mean him to do that either, but heck, some of our guys are harder than others to keep down...
Yes it is hard. She is going stir crazy since we are visiting my mom in Florida. She is not used to going out on a leash, she is used to going in our fenced back yard. Besides it being way too hot to stay out too long.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy oh boy oh boy!! I go up weekly to hanks 'daddy'( my heart) and he lives in the most beautiful resort.. gorgeous and great walks but!!!!!!! on the leash! Hank too has his big ole yard to romp and be a spaz in so each week, we go there and he does wonderful, but!!!! comes back down to his yard and cant hold him down... I'm amazed that he is so comfortable with both situations as he is very OCD about so many things.. Cant stand things out of place yet travels well and knows each of his homes :)
Yes it is hard. She is going stir crazy since we are visiting my mom in Florida. She is not used to going out on a leash, she is used to going in our fenced back yard. Besides it being way too hot to stay out too long.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh boy oh boy oh boy!! I go up weekly to hanks 'daddy'( my heart) and he lives in the most beautiful resort.. gorgeous and great walks but!!!!!!! on the leash! Hank too has his big ole yard to romp and be a spaz in so each week, we go there and he does wonderful, but!!!! comes back down to his yard and cant hold him down... I'm amazed that he is so comfortable with both situations as he is very OCD about so many things.. Cant stand things out of place yet travels well and knows each of his homes :)

She has done great also. Just needs to run. Probably misses her big brother and sisters. She loves to ride in the golf cart. Loves to chase the little lizards too! How old is Hank?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hank is just over a year... I wish he had brothers or sisters but nope... I'm real gentle with him and he must respect and behave.... (lovingly called the witch by my 'heart') ... while HE can roughhouse BIG time with hank (and even feed him steak from the table, which really scarred me at first) but I have been pleasantly surprised that hank only plays rough with dad, not anyone else and never begs from me.. good thing cause I'm a real snacker and hank would not be the healthy boy he is if he ate every time I do .. these guys are smarter than we think ;)
She has done great also. Just needs to run. Probably misses her big brother and sisters. She loves to ride in the golf cart. Loves to chase the little lizards too! How old is Hank?

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I know she is smart! I really do believe she knows what to do to get a laugh. Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.