Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Thank you for giving me this idea! Also....I LOVE THE NAME RANGER!!!!! Is there a significance to his name?

Absolutely, happy to share! :D
Thank you! His name was a huge source of debate for quite awhile before we even brought him home. We decided on Ranger because #1 we live in Texas and if you live in Texas you LOVE the Texas Rangers baseball team and also my husband is an avid and I do mean AVID fisherman and Ranger is a brand of Bassboat apparently. lol His AKC registered name is Augustus Ranger. (Augustus is from the movie Lonesome Dove.)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you! His name was a huge source of debate for quite awhile before we even brought him home. We decided on Ranger because #1 we live in Texas and if you live in Texas you LOVE the Texas Rangers baseball team and also my husband is an avid and I do mean AVID fisherman and Ranger is a brand of Bassboat apparently. lol His AKC registered name is Augustus Ranger. (Augustus is from the movie Lonesome Dove.)

Now those are THE BEST reasons for his name. Lonesome Dove!! I mean come on....ONE OF MY FAVORITE movies! Robert Duvall......LOVE him! Best back story to a name EVER! Thanks for sharing!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I looked at those in Costco but I need one with one side that goes down as Monty is too big for me to pick up and put in. Has anyone got one of those?

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] [MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Your pups are sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I am considering a cart for Joey, who sometimes will START the walk and then stop in her tracks!

Corine, I believe your "kids" and Joey are the same age (Joey 2 y/o May 31st) How long have they been using the cart? They appear to be very content, do they ever jump out?

Yup! They will be 2 y/o 24 May. I want to say we've had the cart for about a year now, or close to it. Neither of them have jumped out. They are normally pretty content and just enjoy the ride. Penny sometimes might pop up if she sees a cat or a squirrel- but neither of them have ever made it out of the wagon- lol. I originally got it for Penny when she tore her ACL (before her surgery- and couldn't walk very far or fast). Lockjaw still likes to walk, but doesn't at all mind being pulled in the wagon either. Since Penny's all healed from her surgery, she loves walks and even pulls Lockjaw (when I have them on the "shared" leash extension). I normally only have to bring the wagon when I know there's more walking involved then what they are capable of, or if it's hot and they need a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The end of May must be a popular time for Bulldogs to be born. Chunky turns 2 the 25th

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles

I live in TX. Go Astros!!!

Great pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online