• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
But he loves it! I've been planning to buy a cart like that just for Canelo. You are an awesome slave lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] [MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Your pups are sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I am considering a cart for Joey, who sometimes will START the walk and then stop in her tracks!

Corine, I believe your "kids" and Joey are the same age (Joey 2 y/o May 31st) How long have they been using the cart? They appear to be very content, do they ever jump out?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a wagon for my two, that is the ONLY way to go to the Farmer's Market... Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh goodness these are so cute . Such happy little faces so yes, I'm guessing that is just how you're supposed to take them for walks . I got a great wagon like that at Costco , and I'm prepared… But at this point Hank loves his walks..love these bulldogs :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
In his world... PERFECTION!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my heart, loves these pics. They are too too spoiled, and I Love it!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
[MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] [MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Your pups are sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I am considering a cart for Joey, who sometimes will START the walk and then stop in her tracks!

Corine, I believe your "kids" and Joey are the same age (Joey 2 y/o May 31st) How long have they been using the cart? They appear to be very content, do they ever jump out?

Yup! They will be 2 y/o 24 May. I want to say we've had the cart for about a year now, or close to it. Neither of them have jumped out. They are normally pretty content and just enjoy the ride. Penny sometimes might pop up if she sees a cat or a squirrel- but neither of them have ever made it out of the wagon- lol. I originally got it for Penny when she tore her ACL (before her surgery- and couldn't walk very far or fast). Lockjaw still likes to walk, but doesn't at all mind being pulled in the wagon either. Since Penny's all healed from her surgery, she loves walks and even pulls Lockjaw (when I have them on the "shared" leash extension). I normally only have to bring the wagon when I know there's more walking involved then what they are capable of, or if it's hot and they need a break.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Yup! They will be 2 y/o 24 May. I want to say we've had the cart for about a year now, or close to it. Neither of them have jumped out. They are normally pretty content and just enjoy the ride. Penny sometimes might pop up if she sees a cat or a squirrel- but neither of them have ever made it out of the wagon- lol. I originally got it for Penny when she tore her ACL (before her surgery- and couldn't walk very far or fast). Lockjaw still likes to walk, but doesn't at all mind being pulled in the wagon either. Since Penny's all healed from her surgery, she loves walks and even pulls Lockjaw (when I have them on the "shared" leash extension). I normally only have to bring the wagon when I know there's more walking involved then what they are capable of, or if it's hot and they need a break.

So good to know!! One more question, where did you get the wagon? I like how high the sides are :)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
So good to know!! One more question, where did you get the wagon? I like how high the sides are :)

I got mine at Academy Sports. They have them just about everywhere and around he same price tag- $50. Dicks, Sam's, Costco, BJ's. Some even come with canopy's!! And they hold around #220lbs !

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I got mine at Academy Sports. They have them just about everywhere and around he same price tag- $50. Dicks, Sam's, Costco, BJ's. Some even come with canopy's!! And they hold around #220lbs !

I believe I have seen the same model at Costco.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.