Another thing surrendered..

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Obie is such a cutie! Thankfully none of my dogs were shoe chewers. Now shoe thieves yes, they grab a shoe and take it to their bed and sleep with it or use it as a plate to chew their bones on.

I don't know where you are but I'm south of Houston and we go to Joe's BBQ in Alvin, TX. They sell cooked, beef rib bones as dog treats so when we go we get a pack. My dogs love them, they have a bit of meat on them and it keeps them busy for days. I've also made friends with some meat dept staff at my grocer and on occasion get fresh bones from them, bring them home, bake them and give them to the fur babies. Bones are a great teether and babysitter. Just watch the bone and when it gets small take it away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Obie is such a cutie! Thankfully none of my dogs were shoe chewers. Now shoe thieves yes, they grab a shoe and take it to their bed and sleep with it or use it as a plate to chew their bones on.

I don't know where you are but I'm south of Houston and we go to Joe's BBQ in Alvin, TX. They sell cooked, beef rib bones as dog treats so when we go we get a pack. My dogs love them, they have a bit of meat on them and it keeps them busy for days. I've also made friends with some meat dept staff at my grocer and on occasion get fresh bones from them, bring them home, bake them and give them to the fur babies. Bones are a great teether and babysitter. Just watch the bone and when it gets small take it away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I live Kansas city so theirs tons of BBQ joints around here. I never thought of that, I'll have to check with them and see what they have to offer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cutest boot killer ever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just read about the cooked bones... be careful always supervise, never when you are not there- cooked bones can splinter and become a hazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Latest victim. One of the the pillows off the bed.
e31cc45c30d555d5e5921a90a4918647.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
mine mine,,,,, its all mine..... they just get and do what they want ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.