Ready for this Pollen to be gone!

Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
167
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
11.5 months old - AcHoo! Dang this pollen is terrible. .webp
 
great picture :)
 
Good pic, that's about the way I feel when the pollen is high. :)
 
Great picture!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Im waiting for the snow to go! :pray:
 
Poor baby, I'm waiting too!!!
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God Bless you sweetie!!
 
Poor baby. I feel ya. I've been having to clean Tyson's ears like crazy... and his eyes water. Poor babies.
 
Im waiting for the snow to go! :pray:

I was in Red Deer in July 2004 and while it was spring like weather, it snowed. It didn't stick though. I was stunned and happily surprised because I'm from south Texas and it was 100 plus degrees there and muggy.

Right now it's low 80's and Canelo wants to camp out in the yard, lay in the sun working on his tan. Thankfully none of us have issues with pollen but Mother Nature is spewing right now, lol.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I was in Red Deer in July 2004 and while it was spring like weather, it snowed. It didn't stick though. I was stunned and happily surprised because I'm from south Texas and it was 100 plus degrees there and muggy.

Right now it's low 80's and Canelo wants to camp out in the yard, lay in the sun working on his tan. Thankfully none of us have issues with pollen but Mother Nature is spewing right now, lol.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God what was in RD for you to come in this little tiny town? Im from Montreal and I can guarantee you im noway...again NOWAY going to finish here or retire here. Either BC or back home in the country area near a lake. I need my water!!!!! Lol
 
GOD Bless you cutie pie!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top