Bella tormenting Tyson

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
WIN_20170411_17_20_03_Pro.jpgomgoodness again lol my sons chi used to take a bone and stick it in our pug-muts face and then growl at her... pug could care less so she'd do it again... so funny what these guys think of to do... and to amuse us :) so cute!and ps.... just snapped that pic of hank staring at me while I play o computer and not feeding him on time... thanks for letting me practice my try to learn this stuff skills... :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
omgoodness again lol my sons chi used to take a bone and stick it in our pug-muts face and then growl at her... pug could care less so she'd do it again... so funny what these guys think of to do... and to amuse us :) so cute!
She'll put it on top of his head too! And they will both chew on it if I am not paying attention, but he would destroy it in no time. Or she'll sit on his head while chewing on it. Lol
Thank goodness he is so good with her. I really do think she tried to amuse us!
I haven't caught it on video yet but I will soon. She will be walking on my bed or sitting then just flop over to go to sleep. It is hysterical! She does it when she is realy tired.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
She's precious.. I really like her... ok, really I love her, but I like her too :)
She'll put it on top of his head too! And they will both chew on it if I am not paying attention, but he would destroy it in no time. Or she'll sit on his head while chewing on it. Lol
Thank goodness he is so good with her. I really do think she tried to amuse us!
I haven't caught it on video yet but I will soon. She will be walking on my bed or sitting then just flop over to go to sleep. It is hysterical! She does it when she is realy tired.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... goes right for the ankles via the under carriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.