happy hank

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[video]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=uy53hb365ig[/video] this may or may not work... never tried :)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yeah... I think it did :) I had the green one of these balls (per someone elses suggestion on here ;) and yesterday, after may months, it got rammed into a pokey stick and popped. It's his main source of entertainment/exercise so off to Walmart I went and replaced.. under 8.00 and he's happy again :) I think I like the size of the green one better though... just a sliver smaller..

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
yeah... I think it did :) I had the green one of these balls (per someone elses suggestion on here ;) and yesterday, after may months, it got rammed into a pokey stick and popped. It's his main source of entertainment/exercise so off to Walmart I went and replaced.. under 8.00 and he's happy again :) I think I like the size of the green one better though... just a sliver smaller..

I couldn't view the video! What kind of ball?

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ya know, EVERY time I go to view your vid's it sais error, and then I restart my computer, after closing bunches of things I have open, and then I get to.... I always get bummed, and then it works. Anyway, It's worth trying, I think ') again later and I hope it shows. Anyway, it's the "gold's GYM body ball.. ya know the ones people sit on and roll around on lol He absolutely loves it and when younger, 'loved' it (kind of romantically ) more than I cared for but now it's just a toy ;) It's great!!
I couldn't view the video! What kind of ball?

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ya know, EVERY time I go to view your vid's it sais error, and then I restart my computer, after closing bunches of things I have open, and then I get to.... I always get bummed, and then it works. Anyway, It's worth trying, I think ') again later and I hope it shows. Anyway, it's the "gold's GYM body ball.. ya know the ones people sit on and roll around on lol He absolutely loves it and when younger, 'loved' it (kind of romantically ) more than I cared for but now it's just a toy ;) It's great!!

Hmmmmmm.... I view this forum only on my phone. I will try shutting it down and trying again. It's says sorry there are no videos available when I tried to view yours.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
not that I want you guys sooooooo bad to see 'this' particular vid.... but wondering why I click on it and can see, and what I'm doing wrong if no one else can see :(

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
not that I want you guys sooooooo bad to see 'this' particular vid.... but wondering why I click on it and can see, and what I'm doing wrong if no one else can see :(

Lol.... I don't know. I was surprised to get my videos on to tell you the truth!
I go to you tube and copy the link then just paste it here.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that's what I did... and it works for me.. do you even see the "link" ? I checked on my phone and different computer and both show it for me . :(
Lol.... I don't know. I was surprised to get my videos on to tell you the truth!
I go to you tube and copy the link then just paste it here.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
that's what I did... and it works for me.. do you even see the "link" ? I checked on my phone and different computer and both show it for me . :(

It Shows a link! And goes to you tube then says there is no video.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thanks so much for this.... I 'think' I may have done again??? if ya see on that one.. let me know k :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
thanks so much for this.... I 'think' I may have done again??? if ya see on that one.. let me know k :)

Ugggg didn't work for me either....wanted me to sign in.....Maybe check the video privacy settings? Pick "unlisted" if you don't want people seeing it listed on You Tube.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What is your YouTube channel... I'll see if i can post the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.