A glass a day...

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Boy, this morning was rough. Last night, went back to work; and I had been corralling Obie in a small section of my bedroom, and leaving his crate open. This was his first night completely alone, and I assume the night went well (no complaints from room mates) but he must have heard one of them get up, and was so upset that I wasn't there he knocked OVER the babygate, pooped and peed everywhere, and was sitting in front of my closet mirror when I went into my room.
Needless to say... I did not get much sleep. He did snuggle with me after his breakfast, but that only made it for about four hours.
Anyways, I think he got the memo, as he drug this box from next to the trashcan into the kitchen as he proceeded to stare me down for some of my food.
I think we're closing the kennel tonight, he sleeps in it but has not liked the door closed. Did some training with it today. Whined a little, and when he would stop I would treat him. He figured it out after a few tries, and proceeded to sleep.
Bonus pic is him staring at my room mates dog.
(She's super anti social;not hostile, just timid around him)
ead12ad703bf6fd1a27079f25df806bf.jpg
195792264fd609f4103c9e42afc8ff01.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Good luck it took about 6 months for Chunky to be completely potty trained and I didn't work that whole time so I was home most of the time

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Yeah. I assumed it'd take me all year before I even jumped in, I think I just underestimated how long a year was.. lol!

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
On the positive though, it's only been a week and he understands his "go potty" cue!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Such a good boy. I just love him. He didn't mean too dad, he was just missing you [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Such a good boy. I just love him. He didn't mean too dad, he was just missing you [emoji51]

Awe I know poor guy, first night alone. He's in his kennel tonight! Cried for a couple minutes and fell asleep, left the tv on for some white noise.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes, he's just a baby - and what a cute one!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh I just want to start each day with a bit of OBIE !!!!! You need a web cam so we can all sneak a live peak :)

Hang in there, all of the tiring training WILL pay off, the bonus is you have THE MOST ADORABLE pup EVER !!!

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Oh I just want to start each day with a bit of OBIE !!!!! You need a web cam so we can all sneak a live peak :)

Hang in there, all of the tiring training WILL pay off, the bonus is you have THE MOST ADORABLE pup EVER !!!
Oh man we have an addict! :Wink: haha. I'll try and get some videos. My hands are usually tied by him, and when I try to take pictures he's always begging or staring haha! I need to catch a belly rub on camera.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh man we have an addict! :Wink: haha. I'll try and get some videos. My hands are usually tied by him, and when I try to take pictures he's always begging or staring haha! I need to catch a belly rub on camera.

Obie GROUPIE for sure!!! Video please....yes.....video :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Yeah. I assumed it'd take me all year before I even jumped in, I think I just underestimated how long a year was.. lol!

Chunky did well after a few days but if i was gone too long or slept in for the first few months i would get a mess. He thought pee pads were for destroying so they weren't an option. After a few months when he could hold it longer it was easier to handle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That adorable face can do whatever he damn well pleases!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Chunky did well after a few days but if i was gone too long or slept in for the first few months i would get a mess. He thought pee pads were for destroying so they weren't an option. After a few months when he could hold it longer it was easier to handle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He does well when I'm home. And the breeder must've did a job on getting him onto pads because he will go right to it no matter what room it happens to be in. Have a gallon of nature's miracle and have already settled with knowing I will have a "present" whenever I get home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.