A Work Of Art

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
Facebook had a posting "What would you look like as a Work Of Art". Since I didn't like my photos I uploaded one of our Georgie Girl and it came out pretty neat.
f832a4f9d4ea365352fcd58a102a10f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that's amazing!! I didn't even think of doing that!! I wonder if I can still find it... that's really cool!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh thank you!! I went right away and tried it... it only allows a choice of a few pics but, what was special is my NoWell, my heart, my depth of my soul dog that I lost last year was there so I did it of her... it's great ::) I love it...cant figure how to show it here but its neat...

OP
Barbara Ray Linker
Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
oh thank you!! I went right away and tried it... it only allows a choice of a few pics but, what was special is my NoWell, my heart, my depth of my soul dog that I lost last year was there so I did it of her... it's great ::) I love it...cant figure how to show it here but its neat...
Do you have a FB account? If so, then send me a Friend request and I'll make a photo for you. Just search for Barbara Ray Linker. I'm in Vail, AZ

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks awesome. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... that is gorgeous!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online