Here's some Colossus for y'all

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
omgoodness thank you so much!! I checked amazon (I've been housebound,,, dang cold! ) and wanted to get the process started.. and it's the same price so I ordered... pluss I had almost ten dollars in points so it was perfect.. this place is so good! I have been trying to set us up for our travels and just cant stand my worrisome self and this will solve a whole chunk of it.. thanks again................ AND, once again, Colossus is gorgeous.. sorry to bust in like this, but see, ya helped someone out while getting to show off your beautiful boy :)

I hear your struggle. I took Canelo into an ER after his first overheat and only overheat in the 4Runner. That's the only one. That's when we explored the thermostat. We use the thermostat, we cool the 4Runner to a minimum of 75F before he gets in it. We keep water and and a bowl for him to drink if he hassles. However the thermostat is monitored religiously.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a sweet and handsome bully. I love the first pic, so sweet. Bless you for taking him in and giving him a loving fur-ever home. He looks like a total love bug.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I hear your struggle. I took Canelo into an ER after his first overheat and only overheat in the 4Runner. That's the only one. That's when we explored the thermostat. We use the thermostat, we cool the 4Runner to a minimum of 75F before he gets in it. We keep water and and a bowl for him to drink if he hassles. However the thermostat is monitored religiously.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AcuRite-Digital-Wireless-Thermometer-00380/16888916

Well I thought the link to the thermostat posted but I don't see it. Trying again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
OP
RazrRila99

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
He's gorgeous! And as for Phoenix, HHHOOOTTTT!!!!!! I have a client there and I get up and leave my hotel before the sun comes up, get my coffee and lunch, and I don't leave the office until the sun goes down. I live in SE Texas where we have heat and humidity but the summers in Phoenix are brutal. I have a post out there about overheating. I keep a wireless thermometer in my 4Runner. It's been so valuable with Canelo. You are a great Bully Mom! Keeps sharing pics please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliments, but Colossus is stuck with just a bully dad (me). As for the weather, its not for everyone, but I will take our heat over heat+humidity ANYday. Lack of humidity is good for Colossus as well, not near as much "chainsaw" here as in KC.

To all - thank you for the compliments. He really is a handful, but I enjoy every moment. Even the times Im frustrated because I dont speak "bark" and cant give him exactly what he wants (he probably thinking, Im saying it as clear as I can why dont you understand ;)).

Members online

No members online now.