Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas has a new brother! Long read....

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas has a new brother! Long read....

@KMARINO What a lucky dog Wrinkles is! He could not have wished for a better home!!! So happy for him-hope Vegas is happy,too! You have done a wonderful thing and good things will come of it!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Queenie Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack and Tucker
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas has a new brother! Long read....

Oh Kelly, I'm so happy for Mr. Wrinkles that he gets to have the bestest home now with you all. Yeppers your issues will go away and so will Mr. Wrinkles (poor guys has a few of them doesn't he). You're going to see big health changes in him soon especially off that crappy food. I always wonder why some dogs just stink to high heaven (lack of bathing, food, etc. I suppose). Love that they're both suckers.....that's freckin' pawsome!

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Had to laugh, After I went to meet him I came home and told Joe. Wellll.......... he has a hot spot, cyst, double ear infections, filthy dirty, stinks, bumps all over the top of his head. Runny poop due to poor food, big sore on his hind leg, some bald spots...............I'M GOING TO GO GET HIM!!!! ONLY a bully lover would even understand this. I have dealt with all the above with my own Vegas. Mr Wrinkles is on the road to recovery AND he came with his own "Stinky" Lion and I mean STINKY..... He is a nose sucker, just like Vegas. Love it!!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads