Puppies at 4 weeks old! Decisions, decisions...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
HAHAHA...I agree with Jessica, never ask us!

Red & white are my favs too but am a sucker for an adorable face.

Personality & the one that picks you wins over all considerations tho.

Good luck & safe journey :)

I'm a sucker for the red and whites! But personality will definitely be the determining factor.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I also just picked out a new bully baby , and someone here said "you will know which one " and they were right on the button with that comment .
I was after a female only and had first pick of the litter , I took my time do that CBRUGS it is very important , I held them all and checked there tails ,activity, and reactions to ME . At that age they want to sleep and eat ( mine were only three weeks old when i picked ) all but one wanted to suck on my hand or skin, the one that did not wriggle that much and concentrated on licking my neck and I mean clean my neck with her tongue was the one I picked as she concentrated on Me, her name is Megan or Meg and we pick her up April 22nd.

<<<<<<<<<<< that's her in My avatar

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I also just picked out a new bully baby , and someone here said "you will know which one " and they were right on the button with that comment .
I was after a female only and had first pick of the litter , I took my time do that CBRUGS it is very important , I held them all and checked there tails ,activity, and reactions to ME . At that age they want to sleep and eat ( mine were only three weeks old when i picked ) all but one wanted to suck on my hand or skin, the one that did not wriggle that much and concentrated on licking my neck and I mean clean my neck with her tongue was the one I picked as she concentrated on Me, her name is Megan or Meg and we pick her up April 22nd.

<<<<<<<<<<< that's her in My avatar

Congrats on your new baby! We saw the pups at 3 weeks and they slept practically the entire time. Moved around a little bit. And at 4 weeks old they already look so different and big! But yes, we will see them again on April 1 when they are 6 weeks old and we'll be able to see their personality and I am hoping I will have more chemistry with one than the other, otherwise it will be impossible to choose!

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
I don't know, that brindle fawn is pretty hideous and nobody will want him so I think you should just send him to me....:D:D:D

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
BRINDLE alllllll the way! Love that fold around that big square head. I just love it when its not a colour you see often. But that's me. I like originality and that little brindle one would be the first pick in my book.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Congrats on your new baby! We saw the pups at 3 weeks and they slept practically the entire time. Moved around a little bit. And at 4 weeks old they already look so different and big! But yes, we will see them again on April 1 when they are 6 weeks old and we'll be able to see their personality and I am hoping I will have more chemistry with one than the other, otherwise it will be impossible to choose!

Hang in there we were lucky there eye,s were open and were very active for 3 weeks old , I do know what you are going thru truly . I did not expect at all what we saw when we got to them , as I said you will know when you see them again , i am very excited for the both of us as they will be app the same age when we finally get them home .

Members online

No members online now.