Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That bully is the exception to the rule, most bullies sink like a rock. Always be very careful around water with bulldogs, or get a life jacket.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
boy a floater for sure!! when hank was younger I took him swimming often and he did great!! I was not the fraidy cat I am now with him... poor boy is so guarded now... I will be taking him soon, but with an eagle eye and tied to me. How frightening to see your baby 'go for it' the first time... they're lucky :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala just loves water. She'll go right in it. I have over a foot of icy water in the back and I turned my head, Ms Muffet is playing in it like no tomorrow. Last year she was on a 8ft leash, ran straight into the river with good current. Trust me in went to get her a vest. That's a dog I wouldn't trust around water. Little bugger.

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
That bully is the exception to the rule, most bullies sink like a rock. Always be very careful around water with bulldogs, or get a life jacket.

We have a pool. Daphne has a life vest. Unfortunately, she just ate all the plastic fasteners off it. She's been a bad girl lately. I guess her turning six months equates to skin lids turning the terrible twos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That video is a riot but I'm always nervous with bulldogs and pools.

Terrible twos and teen rebellion- they go through both stanges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.