Mommy is sooooo nice!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She gave me part of her supper. "A lamb chop!

IMG_20170314_183231544.jpgIMG_20170314_183224191.jpgIMG_20170314_183322170.jpg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
not sure why Nyala seems to be being careful with it. I would think she would have swallowed it whole in 2 seconds.

When it comes to raw on a bone, she's very delicate. She's an odd ball.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yum, yum, yum! That is one nice momma

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwwwwwww, I almost bought a lamb chop for hank the other day but he wasn't ready for hard stuff yet. Sooooooooo, does she just chew till gone or do you take away at a certain point??? I give big ole bones (knuckle) but haven't given ones with hunk of meat to know if he'll eat the meat then chew the bone.... bit scared to..

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwwwwww, I almost bought a lamb chop for hank the other day but he wasn't ready for hard stuff yet. Sooooooooo, does she just chew till gone or do you take away at a certain point??? I give big ole bones (knuckle) but haven't given ones with hunk of meat to know if he'll eat the meat then chew the bone.... bit scared to..

Nyala does not eat fast. She's in no rush from what ive seen with raw even HK. She ate the whole thing. I never gave to any of my does the knuckle part as every single one, their poop was crumbly/sandy. I just give the marrow bone section. But that's me.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hank is a casual eater as well but doesn't like lumps...and im so afraid of him choking,,, lamb chop seems great if he can handle it..
Nyala does not eat fast. She's in no rush from what ive seen with raw even HK. She ate the whole thing. I never gave to any of my does the knuckle part as every single one, their poop was crumbly/sandy. I just give the marrow bone section. But that's me.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
hank is a casual eater as well but doesn't like lumps...and im soaid of him choking,,, lamb chop seems great if he can handle it..

You won't know until you try. You cant be afraid for everything your dog will be doing (its like raising a child). Life will throw us a curve ball once in a while. Or else life would be boring if it is too perfect. Lolll she ate the lamb chop but she was 10 ft from me. If she would have choked, I guarantee you my hand would be down her throat. :) figure of speech. Yes of course you need to keep an eye out as you never know. Like I mentioned, it's just like kids.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.