That's my spot...

MeShell

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Location
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
If I get pink eye in the near future we will know why...

THAT'S MY PILLOW YOU'RE FARTING ON!!!
IMG_20170304_085504_062.webp
 
:ROFL: He is too comfortable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If I get pink eye in the near future we will know why...

THAT'S MY PILLOW YOU'RE FARTING ON!!!
View attachment 104328

:ROFL: - at least only your pillow mine does it right in my face....THANKFULLY they are not stinky, I will see her little corkscrew go and an squirt of air come out...
 
:ROFL: - at least only your pillow mine does it right in my face....THANKFULLY they are not stinky, I will see her little corkscrew go and an squirt of air come out...

:lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top