Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Love the Mug!!!!

I wish Sirius would stay in the back. Dam dog has a xl dog bed back there seeing it fits so well in these super crews

Chunky has only been up front once and he went straight to the floor board since he is too long to stand up facing forward and was back behind the seat in less than 5 seconds. I think it freaked him out when he jumped up there and his front paws slid off into the floor board and he went back where he is comfortable. He could sit up there or stand sideways but likes the back. 3/4 of our daily drive he is back and forth between rear windows and the other 1/4 he has his paws in the cup holder looking out the front.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Usually Milk Bones and the BBQ place we went to yesterday always gives him 3-4 pieces and the women stand at the drive thru laughing at him demolishing them. I am not really sure how unhealthy Milk Bones are or not but he likes them so I will let him take whats given

PooP when i die i want to come back as your Bulldog, i always say that about mine butt.........
i know how you feel about Chunk, so if he disappears ya know who has him Wes, were both lucky Bulldog owners there pretty everything .

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
i just don't see where everyone is seeing him as being "serious" etc. That face to me screams EXCITEMENT. He looks like he is overwhelmed with joy.

NOT...........................................LOL. Do they ever look overjoyed?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.