Clean bill of health 🤗

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Had our first well puppy vet visit and Cash is very healthy and doing very well. He's 17 pounds (13 weeks old) and other than needing Benadryl for rash on tummy (not sure if it's food or environment, he loves playing in the grass) no other problems :D. The visit made him tired and he slept the whole way home. Omg I love this little guy!!

IMG_0886.JPG

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:luv::heartsign::havemyheart:
What a sweetheart, look at that sleepy guy!! YaY for a good vet visit. I just wanna hug and squeeze that little body

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great news on clean bill of health!! Did he run to the vet door then drag you out the door after the visit? Chunky gets confused and is always happy to arrive but cannot wait to leave after the vet is done with him

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good to hear :) Hank loved to play in water and lay on wet cement.. or grass. He got bumps too and i think someone said 'puppy acne' or something like that. He only got it for a bit and not again so hopefully it was a youngin thing for you too ... Hank runs in to vet and so far, not ready to leave... I love these guys :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great news on clean bill of health!! Did he run to the vet door then drag you out the door after the visit? Chunky gets confused and is always happy to arrive but cannot wait to leave after the vet is done with him
this made me laugh

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

That sounds like Walter... Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweetie! Love great vet visits [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:laugh: So true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.