Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He can't tear them up as easy as a tennis ball and i take them away once we are done playing

69259e4b3250fffe571bd8d75be735f1.jpg
68da01ca447f92db065f85756077d600.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh man, I love that chunk butt. Tyson is also a big baseball fan, he doesn't care much for tennis balls, but baseballs yes....

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
The season is upon us. Good for you Chunky.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Chunky, you handsome fella'-take me out to the ball game............:D

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ahhhhhh Chunky!!! It could be a baseball, tennis ball, basket ball...you name it but as long as YOU are in the photo it will be perfect!!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh man, I love that chunk butt. Tyson is also a big baseball fan, he doesn't care much for tennis balls, but baseballs yes....

I never thought about baseballs and dropped one off of the shelves in the garage while looking for something and he chased it all over the garage so we play fetch with them which consist of me throwing one baseball and him going after it then me going to him and throwing another one across the yard for him to get it and repeat. Good exercise for the both of us :)

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The season is upon us. Good for you Chunky.

I have given up on winter weather and have started enjoying the 70 degree days so I hope the temperatures don't drop now

I love baseball season also because my 3 nephews all play so it gives me something to do on the weekends. For them its almost a year round thing now since the play spring summer and fall baseball

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I have given up on winter weather and have started enjoying the 70 degree days so I hope the temperatures don't drop now

I love baseball season also because my 3 nephews all play so it gives me something to do on the weekends. For them its almost a year round thing now since the play spring summer and fall baseball

I just signed the girls up for softball. This will be their first sport :):nice2meetu:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just signed the girls up for softball. This will be their first sport :):nice2meetu:

Be ready for some competitive parents. I cannot sit with the parents and would hate to be a coach because of all the jealousy the parents have. I really like baseball and softball also but enjoy watching the kids in the family excel at something and my family has been lucky that we are athletic. [MENTION=14682]Corine Pesantes[/MENTION] daughter or daughters play softball and I am sure she could tell you some stories about parents

My niece that I posted a picture of with Chunky when I first joined was really good at softball but once she got into cheer and gymnastics it was forgotten about.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Be ready for some competitive parents. I cannot sit with the parents and would hate to be a coach because of all the jealousy the parents have. I really like baseball and softball also but enjoy watching the kids in the family excel at something and my family has been lucky that we are athletic. @Corine Pesantes daughter or daughters play softball and I am sure she could tell you some stories about parents

My niece that I posted a picture of with Chunky when I first joined was really good at softball but once she got into cheer and gymnastics it was forgotten about.

They had better be ready for ME :rofl::ninja2:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Be ready for some competitive parents. I cannot sit with the parents and would hate to be a coach because of all the jealousy the parents have. I really like baseball and softball also but enjoy watching the kids in the family excel at something and my family has been lucky that we are athletic. @Corine Pesantes daughter or daughters play softball and I am sure she could tell you some stories about parents

DON'T even get me started... my kids are not into sports now, but when they were younger they both played soccer, t-ball, and swim. I ended up volunteering to coach many of their sports activities (or team mom) because SO many parents couldn't be bothered w/it. What a frigging nightmare w/the damn parents... they would either freak out that you weren't playing their "star" kids every second or that you would let every kid who signed up play. I had it out w/several parents that if they wanted their kid to play continuously then they need to sign up for travel teams and not the local ones.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
DON'T even get me started... my kids are not into sports now, but when they were younger they both played soccer, t-ball, and swim. I ended up volunteering to coach many of their sports activities (or team mom) because SO many parents couldn't be bothered w/it. What a frigging nightmare w/the damn parents... they would either freak out that you weren't playing their "star" kids every second or that you would let every kid who signed up play. I had it out w/several parents that if they wanted their kid to play continuously then they need to sign up for travel teams and not the local ones.

Travel baseball is where the kids who's parents help the coaches financially the most get to play while other kids who are better sit on the bench. Luckily I know the coaches and played ball with them growing up that two of my nephews play for and the other nephews dad coaches. They are all really good and put in the time at home with the correct instructions to learn how to hit, catch and throw. I hope they continue to excel at whatever sport they choose to focus on by the time they reach high school since you need to be a one sport player around here these days since sports last year round now with practice and 2 or 3 seasons of play. Only 1 or 2 of my nephews will stick with baseball. The one was born to play football and his size and strength will help him as long as he stays healthy.

My two favorites and I know I shouldn't say that have both graduated from high school and one is out of college so I am getting into the younger generations sports now. Both my nephew who just graduated last year and my 24 year old cousin had scholarships to play in college and decided to forget sports and focus on school.

My brother and nieces husband both quit being a head coach because parents didn't like them because they wouldn't play any kids unless they were good enough to play.

My nephews as I call them that I am watching now are actually my great nephews who's moms "my nieces" are just a few years younger than I am

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I did the "team parent" thing once, years back, can't say I'd do it again, but that was for a different sport - for my oldest. I'm so excited to see the twins play a sport…Six years ago we didn't even think they'd live, so to watch them now is *no words* We take nothing they do for granted…they could breathe a certain way and it would be praised.

That's why any parent that complains or gets competitive won't phase me in the slightest…My husband and I know just how lucky we are that they are just here. :heart: Of course, if a parent messes w/my kid instead of their own…then my tune shall change swiftly!! :hellno:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online