Bella and Roxy enjoying the spring weather

Hceril

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_4320.webpIMG_4323.webp
 
:heartsign: I absolutely LOVE these pics... I had a boxer, and boy did she love her bulldog babies!!! Her name was Roxie and our first bulldog was named Bella too...
 
IMG_3658.webp
:heartsign: I absolutely LOVE these pics... I had a boxer, and boy did she love her bulldog babies!!! Her name was Roxie and our first bulldog was named Bella too...

White pit is Roxy, Brown pit is Tyson and boxer is Sadie. Our newest is little Bella!!IMG_4197.webp
Yes we are a bit crazy!!!!
 
BEAUTIFUL!!! love them both
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top