Couch Training

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Last year we made the decision to get a new couch and train Canelo to not get on it. Part of that decision was because of his habit of sleeping on the couch and falling off lol! Husband believed we had him trained because he was never on the couch when he was around. One morning he left for work, Canelo hops up on the couch. Before I could get him off Husband walks back in, sees Nelo and Nelo jumps off the couch. Husband was shocked so I recorded Canelo as Husband walked out again, lol! I love all the thought Canelo puts into planning!

https://youtu.be/P4I4WqwSyzI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: he totally knew when the time was right... yep, he is gone... get out of my way Pug, I'm coming up! LOL LOL

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so darn cute!!!! I have steps up to one couch for the kids, and the other is a no no... I thought this was understood but nope,,, little stinker slipped out of bed early so I went to spy on his intentions... THEE couch! He wouldn't even look at me.. haha,,, they are sure characters!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.