Roxy First vet visit( bring home puppy checkup)

Tilden

Jan 22, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
IMG_1525.JPG

Vet said was was in great health! Weight was 7.5(was 1 of 10 in litter). Also when should I start brushing her teeth. Roxy is 8 weeks today

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She is AdOrAbLe! Looks like the camera loves her too. They are made for pictures aren't they?

OP
T

Tilden

Jan 22, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Yes they are. just glad i don't have to buy film lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a precious little girl!!! She's still a baby and will loose her current teeth. One she gets her "adult" teeth, you can brush a couple of times a week. Most times if you provide her with some solid chewing bones (Durabones, or Antlers) those help keep the teeth very clean :) I do both, brush & antlers.... but I'm also OCD, hee hee :D Just be sure that whatever you give her toy or bone wise that you supervise. Bulldogs are big into swallowing things, which lead to obstructions!

OP
T

Tilden

Jan 22, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Thank you for the information

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an adorable little girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
OH my goodness, so precious!!!! LOVE! Start right away to get her used to it. You don't have to use a brush yet, just a cloth for baby teeth, but it will help her tolerate it more when her adult teeth come in. LOVE her!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 103979

Vet said was was in great health! Weight was 7.5(was 1 of 10 in litter). Also when should I start brushing her teeth. Roxy is 8 weeks today

Any rubber toy will keep teeth white. Yes as mentioned needs solid or antlers but to keep them pearly white its rubber. I give even at the age yours is, marrow bones. The little round cut ones (3-4" x2"thick). All my dogs never had teeth issues. Never...give rawhide!!!! Never never!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online