Sadie says HELP!!!!

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_3267.webpIMG_3268.webp
 
nope as far as Bella is concerned Jowls are fair game , not sure I have a pic but our Rosie loves to grab Odin,s jowls and be dragged about , Rosie is out now just over a year old EB, and Odin is app 2 year old 110 lb Cane Corso and just loves her Rosie
 
nope as far as Bella is concerned Jowls are fair game , not sure I have a pic but our Rosie loves to grab Odin,s jowls and be dragged about , Rosie is out now just over a year old EB, and Odin is app 2 year old 110 lb Cane Corso and just loves her Rosie
Lol....
Bella loves jowls and ears!!
Poor Sadie just lets her pull on them.
 
LOL... Sadie has that exact look too.... please help, get it off me!!
 
Oh I can't tell you how much I LOVE this pic... my Roxie girl was a boxer, and I just love them so!!!
 
Oh I can't tell you how much I LOVE this pic... my Roxie girl was a boxer, and I just love them so!!!

Boxers are awesome too!!
 
So cute! Regina used to do this to Ruckus when she was a puppy [emoji13][emoji13][emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top