Oh Little Bella that face!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_3270.PNGIMG_3247.JPG

I just can't get enough!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG..... her little fang is showing in the first picture precious!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LOL Welcome to Bulldog heaven

This breed does that to you , it is killer on humans and they know it , and on top of it all it is not just the looks you get for pic taking . When they first start to wad-ell around full of curiosity as pups , tire out where do they want to be ON YOU or at lest touching a part of you , you get up to get a cuppa tea and guess what you have a shadow, it is another reason we humans know our bulldogs so well even the ummm air escaping shares from both ends they are always so close to us lol. This never stops in My experience , simply put it is a Bulldog !

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

This breed does that to you , it is killer on humans and they know it , and on top of it all it is not just the looks you get for pic taking . When they first start to wad-ell around full of curiosity as pups , tire out where do they want to be ON YOU or at lest touching a part of you , you get up to get a cuppa tea and guess what you have a shadow, it is another reason we humans know our bulldogs so well even the ummm air escaping shares from both ends they are always so close to us lol. This never stops in My experience , simply put it is a Bulldog !

�� I could kiss Her mug all day.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ya I am so with you on that , i have 5 dogs so spread out My kisses but Rosie is My true snuggle bunny in bed on couch and Odin too

Bella makes 4 for us! They sleep on beds and two love to be under the blankets. Lol
We have Roxy (pit mix), Tyson (pit mix) and Sadie (boxer)IMG_1564.JPGIMG_1538.JPG

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

That is it exactly when you say that have to on you! When she is tired she wants my lap. Or if I am laying in bed my neck or on top of my head on my pillow. And I definitely have to sneak away from her if I want a little piece and quiet. Lol...IMG_3164.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.