Mommy look...my igloo

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala has started to dig a hole in the pile of snow I was throwing on one side. She's been at it for a week. Today I decided to make the entrance bigger. But she did help. She just wanted to go inside and dig more. Too funny!

Helping dig my igloo.jpgI see the other end.jpgIt's getting there.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Nyala has a "build your own dog house" kit! Snow doggie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go Nyala... looking good! Mom needs to give you some décor and a mailbox

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Busy girl! Cool! (in more ways than one)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Busy girl! Cool! (in more ways than one)

Funny... I was gone all day which I do 2x a week from about 8am to 5pm.... I come home, she's running everywhere cause she's so happy to see me. Jumps on n off the sofa, runs across the house. Im trying to reach the back door so she can go pee. I open the back door and she torpedoes all over the yard like losing it. She runs for a quick pee runs back towards the house and decide to run into her igloo and I dont know what she was thinking, rams in the back wall of the hole, whacks her her like a bull, comes out with a big chuck of ice sitting on her head! I just cracked up laughing. Of course i didn't have my phone on me for a photo. What a clown this little Nyala.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Funny... I was gone all day which I do 2x a week from about 8am to 5pm.... I come home, she's running everywhere cause she's so happy to see me. Jumps on n off the sofa, runs across the house. Im trying to reach the back door so she can go pee. I open the back door and she torpedoes all over the yard like losing it. She runs for a quick pee runs back towards the house and decide to run into her igloo and I dont know what she was thinking, rams in the back wall of the hole, whacks her her like a bull, comes out with a big chuck of ice sitting on her head! I just cracked up laughing. Of course i didn't have my phone on me for a photo. What a clown this little Nyala.

What a visual you describe.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I am jealous that you get so much snow. Chunky likes the snow also

The west side of Canada don't get nowhere near as much as the east side. Like from Ontario to Newfoundland gets way more. Here you get snow n cold early but its dry. I like snow. Just the cold I can do without. My GS would just lay on his memory foam lol carpet smack in the middle of cold days and watch, listens, sleeps throughout snow storms. He loved being outside. Sad our EB cant tolerate temperatures. They sure love snow.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.