TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He is SO handsome, and seriously reminds me so much of Tyson in his younger days! Looking him posing :) I so wish we all lived near each other so we could come love on all the babies, haha. I'm nuts I know. Definitely love animals more than people.

I usually post pics of Chunky when I take them but took this one earlier

View attachment 103287

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
He is SO handsome, and seriously reminds me so much of Tyson in his younger days! Looking him posing :) I so wish we all lived near each other so we could come love on all the babies, haha. I'm nuts I know. Definitely love animals more than people.

I have always loved animals since the day I was born(yeah roger,the dinosaurs....) they have never hurt me-but lots of people have! EBN people are a different lot! Thank goodness for them all! We need to all chip in and buy an enormous compound-animal lovers only!:D Yes, Bro has grown a little. I think he has gained at least 5 pounds! (not necessarily a good thing!)

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, I think since we are all alike here is why we all mesh so well. We all have the same "crazies" for our babies. haha. Do you know how much I wish I had someone I 100% trusted to watch Tyson... so we could actually take vacations and such. No can do... don't trust anyone. And good for bro, he's living the good life now ;)

I have always loved animals since the day I was born(yeah roger,the dinosaurs....) they have never hurt me-but lots of people have! EBN people are a different lot! Thank goodness for them all! We need to all chip in and buy an enormous compound-animal lovers only!:D Yes, Bro has grown a little. I think he has gained at least 5 pounds! (not necessarily a good thing!)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

Animals and little kids I get along great with but its seem like half the grown ups I am around on a daily basis drive me crazy with all the BS they go on about all day.

- - - Updated - - -

'I'm king of this castle '!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just lucky he likes me and lets me enter the house when I come home each day

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
57c21f152f657c68de860ea885c6ce8e.jpg

Up to date pic of George and the couch potato he's become!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
GEORGE!!!! Long time no see buddy, you are looking good!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Hi ya handsome.... hope you are well and behaving!

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Thank you. He is feeling good too hopefully we are the other side of his many issues now. Thanks again to you and all the people on here who helped with support and advice through the hard times.

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
He is behaving a lot better but we still have our moments with him he is a little possessive of his personal space (even though some of what he thinks is his space is actually half the couch) he gets a bit agitated and still has his biting fits but they are a lot less often. I'm just glad all his health issues are sorted for now anyway. Thanks to you and everyone on here.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He is behaving a lot better but we still have our moments with him he is a little possessive of his personal space (even though some of what he thinks is his space is actually half the couch) he gets a bit agitated and still has his biting fits but they are a lot less often. I'm just glad all his health issues are sorted for now anyway. Thanks to you and everyone on here.

Wonderful to hear that things are progressing and he's a healthy boy!!! He'll slowly grow out of the fits, bulldogs are one of the most stubborn breeds :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.